With decades of experience working in all types of organizations, we are the place to call when you need expert coaches in your workplace. Our coaches have International Coach Federation accredited training and many also hold credentials, assuring that you and your organization will be working with professional coaches who are continually learning and upgrading their skills. We work with senior executives from the C-suite to director level, high potential leaders, and other leaders of all types. We help them to increase their personal and professional effectiveness in a current position, to get them ready for whatever is next, to lead with more impact, and to assimilate into new positions.
Some examples of areas of development expertise include:
- Executive/leadership presence
- Increasing influence and impact
- Building and sustaining stakeholder relationships
- Increasing strategic thinking
- Engaging others
- Setting priorities
- Managing conflict
- Communicating more effectively
- Working more effectively with a team
- Creating work/life balance
- Developing and coaching direct reports
- Increasing self-awareness
- Assimilation into a new leadership position
I am truly learning and getting way more out of this, than I anticipated. Mary Jo has a unique skill set. In a short time, I feel she understands me, what I'm trying to accomplish and has a genuine interest in my development. I would love to learn this! I look forward to our meetings.
I am now spending time thinking about the impact I am having as a member and leader in my team. I recognized many of the growth areas already, but the coaching sessions gave me a mechanism and the time to focus on them and make progress. It also gave me lots of time to think about myself and what I care about.