Every Thursday, we provide you with a thoughtful way to coach yourself – something all leaders need to do. So take five weekly to enjoy the inspirational quotes and reflect on the questions that follow.
“We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.” ~Uta Hagen
- What does “regular” mean in the context of your leadership role? Can you be “too regular”?
- Where might you be too regular in your leadership role?
- What would it take for you to let go of the “regular” and become extraordinary?
- What would extraordinary look like in the way you lead?
- What one extraordinary thing could you start today?
- How can you encourage others to let go of the “regular” and become extraordinary?